As more and more core parts of our clients’ business have moved online or into the cloud, they have become increasingly concerned with cyber security. Malware, vulnerabilities and hacking have become part of their most pressing concerns, not something they’re content to simply leave to the IT guys.
This rapidly evolving security threat environment calls for a more comprehensive information security approach that goes beyond systems management to active protection. Thus, we’ve evolved our managed IT services and tweaked the name to go with the change: we’re now All Covered Care – Secure and Protect.
Three Levels of Superior Security
No two companies share the same security vulnerabilities and security needs. All Covered Care – Secure and Protect offers three levels of protection; you can choose one to commensurate with your own security threshold.
- Level 1: Managed Vulnerability Scan & Security Training by KnowBe4
- Beyond 24X7 remote monitoring (RMON), protection against spam and viruses, and patching IT security services, All Covered secures your system from external threats by deploying a Managed Vulnerability Scan that automatically scans up to six external IPs for new vulnerabilities.
- Level 2: + Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- This degree of protection combines Level 1 protection features with Unified Threat Management that monitors all traffic between your network and the outside world.
- Level 3: + Security Information and Event Management (SEIM)
- This degree of protection combines Level 1 and 2 protection features with Security Information and Event Management, a regimen of unceasing surveillance over every byte of data in your servers and computers.
Security in Every Direction
All Covered Care – Secure and Protect offers an improved security toolkit that leverages partnerships and acquisitions driven by our parent company, Konica Minolta, including:
- Secure multi-functional peripherals (MFPs) using Konica Minolta devices certified in accordance with the Common Criteria/ISO 15408 EAL3 standard, the only internationally-recognized security-testing standards for digital office products.
- Security training and phishing simulations that harden your organization against email phishing and ransomware – organized by All Covered partner KnowBe4;
- Enterprise Rights Management services that automatically and persistently secure sensitive information, wherever it goes within the network – provided by All Covered partner, Seclore;
- Security in the real world by smart IP cameras that perform a wide range of operations with no need for human intervention – provided by video surveillance systems provider Mobotix
Read Our New ebook
To explain our new emphasis and services, we’ve just launched a new ebook – “The Steep Price of Neglecting Your Security.” Its contents include:
- The risks and opportunities of the new normal in cybersecurity – why you can’t just slap an antivirus program on your network and call it a day;
- Why different companies have different security thresholds – and how All Covered Care – Secure and Protect’s three levels of security caters to individual companies’ needs
- How the individual products in All Covered’s security portfolio allows our Managed IT Services to respond to the unique challenges faced by various verticals
- Five steps to take when making security a top priority for your company
Download and read the ebook today. Understand the new normal that businesses like yours deal with – and find out how we’re prepared to help.